Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dirty Little Secret...well not that dirty

I have a secret... Wanna know what it is? I am sooo addicted to fitspo. For those of you who don't know what fitspo is, it's motivational pictures, and quotes that are suppose to encourage you on your fitness journey. I wake up... I watch fitspo. While my youngest is watching Dora and Boots... I'm watching fitspo on my iPad! I so want to get in shape this year for summer. I don't think being a mother of two should mean my body should look sloppy. After all, I'm almost 30 and married to a minister. I know a lot of women don't think church girls can be whorish but that is quite the lie! I gotta keep it pushed up and tucked in to make sure these thirsty church chicks dont catch the hubby's eye. He's a good man and I trust him; but these thirsty skanks... Not so much! Lol. Anyway, back to the subject at hand FITSP0! What do you think/feel about it. Women with strong bodies are beautiful. God did say our bodies were temples right? And although we all will get new bodies when we cross over to the other side I want my earthy body to be on point. I need a FITsp0 buddy. Someone to keep me on track. I guess for now I will just have to hold myself accountable. Somebody find me please! Lol ~~ that's me begging. Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment